Macrium Reflect (Win10)
Image Backup similar to Clonezilla - MacriumReflect
Help Links to learn about Macrium - Links
USB Image Tool (Win10)
USB Image Tool is a Windows 10 program that lets you backup your USB Sticks!
USB Image Tool Download - Major Geek.
For Backing up files and folders (cross platform) - SnapBackup
TimeShift BackUp Method for Linux
How to Create and Restore a System Restore Points in Ubuntu/Linux using TimeShift [Complete Guide] - TechGainer.com
Clonezilla in clear and (not-so-)simple steps (crossplatform)
Had some difficulties with CLonezilla; moved back to Macrium Reflect for Win10 Backups. - 5-20-2018
- Download and install Etcher.
- Download Clonezilla 2.5.0-5 iso image from Distrowatch.com. (2nd selection dated 2016-11-22)
- Create and name your folder that will hold your Clonezilla Image on your external hard drive. Examples: /windowsdesktopnov11-2017 or /zorinlaptopnov11-2017 .
- Turn off the computer, insert your Clonezilla USB and reboot to load clonezilla. (Note: Your boot order in bios may need to be selected to boot USB first for the USB to load.)
- Further help with Clonezilla menu selections below:
Clonezilla Backup - Creating and Saving the Image
Clonezilla Backup - Restoring the Image