Macrium Reflect (Win10)
macrium reflect - image backup
macrium reflect - help links
USB Image Tool (Win10)
backup your usb sticks - major geek
For Backing up files and folders (cross platform) - SnapBackup
TimeShift BackUp Method for Linux
How to create and restore a system image in Linux using TimeShift - TechGainer.com
Note: This program requires a drive formated in a linux format.
Clonezilla in clear and (not-so-)simple steps (crossplatform)
Had some difficulties with Clonezilla; moved back to Macrium Reflect for Win10 Backups. I've noticed Macrium much easier and faster than Zilla but Zilla is still worth a spin. - 5-20-2018
- Download and install Etcher.
- Download Clonezilla 2.5.0-5 iso image from Distrowatch.com. (2nd selection dated 2016-11-22)
- Create and name your folder that will hold your Clonezilla Image on your external hard drive. Examples: /windowsdesktopnov11-2017 or /zorinlaptopnov11-2017 .
- Turn off the computer, insert your Clonezilla USB and reboot to load clonezilla. (Note: Your boot order in bios may need to be selected to boot USB first for the USB to load.)
- Further help with Clonezilla menu selections below:
Clonezilla Backup - Creating and Saving the Image
Clonezilla Backup - Restoring the Image