Towards the end of Ch. 27 ACIM today — Sat, Sept. 22th, 2018
Chapter 27 seems to shine brightly and stand out because it covers several major (inspirational) concepts. It covers: The Holy Relationship, The Holy Instant, Forgiveness, and Miracles. It goes into great detail to show your human misperceptions and then leads into what is really happening with an insight in (knowing) or (knowledge) that comes directly from Jesus. It dives further deeper, connecting major concepts on healing and explains that you are, indeed, the dreamer of the dream. Are you choosing to dream suffering and despair or happiness and love?
Currently into Chapter 24 with ACIM — Sun, Sept. 16th, 2018
Although currently in chapter 24, lets jump back to chapters 20 and 21 with a few mashups and snipets:
["Let it in! Make room for truth! Let complete correction of errors make you whole! It's a matter of choosing POWER and HEALING over attack and helplessness. "]
"I am responsible for what I see.
I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide.
upon the goal I would achieve.
And everything that seems to happen to me
I ask for, and receive as I have asked.
"Do I desire a world I rule instead of one that rules me?
Do I desire a world where I am powerful instead of helpless?
Do I desire a world in which I have no enemies and cannot sin?
And do I want to see what I denied because it is the truth?"
["What you want to see is your choice! All you would have to say is, "Is this what I would want to see? Do I want this?"]
Finished Chapter 21 - ACIM — Wed, September 13th, 2018
"Faith in the unreal leads to adjustments of reality to make it fit the goal of madness."
— Chapter 21: ACIM — Reason and Perception
Finished Reading Chapter 20 of A Course In Miracles— Wed, September 12th, 2018
["By Pass Fear to Love,
For Perfect Love contains no fear,
Love Leads to Love"] - ACIM
Got to the middle of Chapter 17 of Course In Miracles— Thursday, September 5th, 2018
There are a lot and I mean a lot of revelations going on when you are reading this channeled book by Jesus called "A Course In Miracles. One of the particular amazing
topics that comes up again and again is the concept that we choose our own reality and make it real. More specifically, whatever story you see being projected in the news, or
by a particular government, or worldly organization may not matter so much because it is really you who decides to vibrate with that message to make it real or not.
Further, Course In Miracles states concepts like: [The only thing that will last for eternity is what vibrates Love, Joy, and Peace. It further goes on to say concepts like
"join with truth or with illusion - only the thoughts of God are true."
Long story short... if you combine the concepts it really screams out... What are you choosing to vibrate with?... What are you choosing to bring into this world? Are you lost within illusions... Or are you listening to the limitless power of love to share and vibrate more love and goodness into the world? It would suggest to guard your thoughts carefully and choose the stories you want to vibrate with...
Finally, if only limitless Love, Happiness, Joy, and Peace are true... you are going to be able to eliminate listening to, making real, or manifesting a lot of illusion filled stories that are projected in the world... but it then begs the question... what principles are you choosing to vibrate with?
Still further, the concept leads back to Byron Katie's 4 questions:
1. Is it true?
2. Can I absolutely know that it's true?
3. How do I react when I believe the thought?
Good or Bad? (the whole world is born out of that)
4. Who would you be without that thought?
* Sit still. Drop the thought... Who would you be without the story?
* We can have all types of thoughts but do we believe them or not?
* Source: Byron Katie - Oprah Soul Series Interview
Entered Chapter 15 of Course In Miracles — Thursday, August 30th, 2018
We see the Ego get described heavily in chapter 15 and that one word concept that sticks out that I'll have to go back and review: Idea
More Course In Miracles Reflections— Wed, August 29th, 2018
Zooming through Chapters twelve through fourteen of CIM has been a wild ride! It shoots a lot of concepts at you fairly fast. For example: It says the power of Love removes the illusion of fear and guilt. Further, it says that even though we think we make our own decisions and yes we can feed ourselves positive thoughts to elevate vibration... There is also an automatic connection to God Power through the Holly Spirit that would assist you in every decision. You would say: "Decide for me and it is done."
Here are some more quotes from Course In Miracles to reflect on:
- "Love leads to Love and removes illusioins of fear and guilt.
- Peace is the motivation to learn the course.
- The ego voice is the hallucination...
- Invite, Expect, See, Perception
- Healing only strengthens.
- Decide for me and it is done.
- There are no alternatives except truth and illusion.
- Replace Darkness with Light; And Fear With Love.
- Nothing you understand is fearful.
- Nothing has hidden value... for what is hidden cannot be shared.
- Value always lies in joint appreciation.
- All knowledge lies behind every decision the HS makes for you, Learn of his Wisdom and Love and Teach.
- Unlearn Isolatioin and learn all Happy Communications.
- Ask the Holly Spirit everything, and leave all decisions to his gentle counsel.
- You are not separate from God.
- We must open all the doors and let the light come streaming in.
- In the light, they are not fearful, and cannot serve to guard the dark doors, behind which nothing at all is carefully concealed.
- [The link between the father and those he gives power to create can never be dissolved.]
- Heaven itself is union with all creation, and with its one creator.
- Bringing illusion to truth, or The Ego to God, is the HOlly Spirits only function.
- You are not frail with God beside you, yet without him you are nothing.
- Undoing is for unreality.
- Reflect the peace of Heaven here, and bring this world to heaven.
- For the reflection of Truth draws everyone to truth, and as they enter into it they leave all reflections behind.
- You have no conception of limitlessness, for the world you seem to live in is a world of limilts.
- The Miracle has a unique function, motivated by a unique teacher- who brings the Laws of another World to this one.
- Miracles are not in competition- and are limitless in what they can do.
- The power of God, and not of you, engenders miracles.
- And being always maximal, it offers everything to every call from anyone. A call for help is given help.
- Separation therefore remains the Ego's chosen condition.
It is impossible to remember God in secret and alone. For remembering him means you are not alone and are willing to remember it."
True Perception Revealed! — Saturday, August 18th, 2018
In previous chapters of CIM I've had a lot of what I call, "OMG!" Momments. The beginning of Chapter Twelve is "HUUUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
It describes how human perception is off; it explains that if a person is "NOT" coming at you with "love", "joy", and "peace"— then they are actually really making "a call for HELP!!!!". Specifically, behavior such as fear, attack, anger, depression, blame, etc... is actually a call for Help. Further, if we perceive this behavior as real, we end up misinterpreting what we see. For example, think of all the situations in the world where the people arn't vibrating love, joy and peace? The News, Governments, Religions, Organizations, People... etc.
For further explanations see: — Course In Miracles - Ch. 12
The power of God is within — Friday, August 17th, 2018
I'm almost left speechless after Chapter 11. I might as well just tell you to read the book! More quotes:
- "You will awaken to your own call, for the Call to awake is within you."
- "Do not set limits on what you believe I can do through you, or you will not accept what I can do for you."— To God All Things Are Possible."
- "belief determines perception"
"perceptions are learned with beliefs"
"different experiences lead to different beliefs, and with different perceptions."
"[A new kind of experience is learning of Christ that involves no strain... His perceptions are your natural awareness.]"
Chapter 11: More GOD Stuff! — Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
... a continued, no non-sense, direct explanation of God and how you are not only connected to God but you are apart of God. Jesus explains the awakening to God
is really a remembering of the knowledge you already had and a remembering who you truely are. Jesus explains that through wrong-sided-thinking or what is called the Ego
you basically make God invisible and become lost.
Further, we see Jesus speak in this, "a matter of fact" manner... like saying, "This is how it is!". Here are some example quotes:
- "No one can be beyond the limitless, because what has no limits must be everywhere."
- "Love does not limit, and what it creates is not limited. To give without limit is God's will to you, because only this can bring you the joy that is His and that He wills to share with you."
- "Give, then, without limit and without end, to learn how much He has given you."
- "To unite having and being is to unite your will with His, for He wills you himself."
- "In every hurtful thought you hold, where ever you perceive it, lies the denial of God's Fatherhoold and your Sonship."
- "Sleep is not death. What He created can sleep, but cannot die."
- "What can the Son of God not accomplish with the Fatherhood of God in him?"
"The Mind (located outside space and time) belongs to Spirit which God created."
"Perception always involves some misuse of mind, because it brings the mind into areas of uncertainty."
"God is not stranger to his Sons, and his Sons not stranger to each other."
"Perception can and must be stabilized, but knowledge is stable."
"Know God and accept certainty"
"If you attack in error you will hurt yourself, you can not know your brother when you attack him."
"Attack is always made upon a stranger."
"You are making him a stranger by misperceiving him, and so you cannot know him."
It is because you have made him a stranger that you are afraid of him. Perceive him correctly so that you can know him."
— Jesus — Chapter 3 — Course In Miracles