Feb. 5th, 2019, Morning Message
My mind is part of God's. I am very holy. - 35
My holiness envelopes everything I see. - 36
God is the Love in which I forgive. - 46
Cards of The Day: The Ace of Wands, The Nine of Swords, The Hermit
The Message: It's all about harnessing, renewing, and using your powerful energy today! Fire up that Love Power for expansion, joy and growth!
Janurary 31st, 2019, Reflections on Lessons 43, 44, and 30
- 43 - You cannot see apart from God because you cannot be apart from God. God is my Source. I cannot see apart from Him. Repeat this idea and apply to what you see four or five times. Example: God is my source. I cannot see this ______ apart from him.
- Repeat phrase again and let whatever relevant thoughts occur.
- God is my source. I cannot see you apart from Him.
- Apply the idea to the events that distress you: "God is my Source. I cannot see this apart from Him." Don't let long periods of time slip away without repeating todays idea.
- 44 - God is the Light in which I see. 1. Light reflects life, and is therefore an aspect of creation. 2. Creation and darkness cannot coexist, but light and life must go together.
- In order to see, you must recognize that Light is within, not without. You do not see outside yourself, nor is the equipment for seeing outside you. An essential part of this equipment is the Light that makes seeing possible. Light is with you and always making Vision possible in every circumstance.. To reach the Light we use a major form of mental training...
- 3 practice periods of leaving behind every thing you now believe. There may be strong resistance. You give up all the thoughts you have ever made up.
- Properly speaking, this is the release from Hell. But perceived through the ego's eyes, it is loss of identity and a descent into hell. To reach the light is to escape the darkness! God is the light in which you see. You are attempting to reach him.
- No particular approach for this exercise. You are attempting something very holy. Salvation is the only accomplishment. A feeling of relaxation and entering the light when done right.
- Think of Light as formless and without limit. Thoughts can not hold you to the world unless you give them the power to do so.
- 30 -I am not the victim of the world I see. This lesson is a declaration of release and should be applied to the world without and the world within.
- 2 Long periods: morning and night... 3 to 5 minutes. First, look about and repeat the idea. Second, Close eyes and apply the same idea to the inner world.
- You escape from both together for the inner is the cause of the outer.
- Watch thoughts come and go. Repeat idea as often as you like. You are making a declaration of independence in the name of your own freedom. And in you freedom lies the freedom of the world.
- You will not yield to any form of temptation and put yourself in bondage.
There is a lot going on in these lessons... What do you see? What do you think? What do you feel? For example: One might conclude from
Lesson 43 that there might be a total shift in perception and in view if one said:
God is my source. I can not see planet earth apart from him.
God is my source. I can not see the galaxy apart from him.
God is my source. I can not see the universe apart from him.
Moving on to Lesson 44, we further see the statement: "Creation and darkness cannot coexist, but light and life must go together." It goes on to say, when you give up the thoughts or labels on the outside world and go inward, this is how you truely see light. This
might lead one to ask oneself, "Have I been trying to see in the darkness or am I in the Light???" Example Meditations might be letting all thoughts and words flow away into a river or disappear.
Finally, in lesson 30, we almost see a purifying or a healing of our mind's thoughts.
Today we take a look at three course in miracles workbook lessons... 29, 30, and 42! - Jan 29, 2019
...here are a few key concepts...
God Is In Everything I See - 29
God Is In Everything I see Because God Is In My Mind. - 30
God Is My Strength. Vision Is His Gift. - 42
I think you can start to sense the change of mental perspective with these three workbook lessons. Similar to James Redfield's book insights, in "The Celestine Prophecy", we start to get an awareness of a new dynamic power that is the universe itself. Lesson 29 goes on to say:
["God is in everything I see!
Nothing is separate in itself or by itself, or in itself.
God is in everything I see. And is the whole basis for vision.
What shares the purpose of the universe shares the purpose of the creator.
This concept helps you look at all things with more Love, Appreciation, and Open-Mindness.
God Is In... _________________.
God Is In... _________________.
God Is In... _________________."]
Still further, Lesson 30, goes on with the same theme talking about seeing without our eyes... Opened or closed you can harness a new type of Vision...
["God is in everything I see because God Is In My Mind!
This is the spring board for vision;
From this idea the world opens up!
You will see in it what you never have seen before!
We are trying to see the world... What is in our mind.
Recognizing what is there and trying to join with what we see.
The Mind is the only source for Vision... looking within rather than without."]
Now again, we see the same concepts re-emphasized in Lesson 42:
[" God is my strength. Vision is his gift.
You can receive his gift any time and anywhere you are...
And in whatever circumstance you find yourself in.
Your passage through time and space is not random.
You cannot not be in the right place at the right time...
Such is the strength of God...
Such is His Gifts! "]
In these lessons we start to see individual thoughts are connected to a deeper source and what is InWard maybe being projected Outward.
Flowing down the river... Are you ready to drink? - Jan 14, 2018
1. IChing gives us 55; a theme of "Movement" and "Clarity" for this week.
2. Course In Miracles gives us the quote: "You are holy because your mind is part of God's."
3. Bashar reflects...
"The Five Facts"
1. You exist.
2. Everything is here and now.
3. The One is All and the All is One.
4. What you put out is what you get back.
5. Everything changes except the laws.
That's the facts! Everything else is belief, opinion, perspective."
Bashar further explains:
"[You can change a belief! Identify a belief - it will appear to make no sense - and it is gone.
if it makes no sense, it will disappear. (Identify it clearly enough.).
What you put out is what you get back!"]
Bashars famous quote...
"Act on your highest excitement to the best of your ability with zero insistence on the outcome, trusting your higher mind will manifest what you truely need."
"First step towards enlightenment is to lighten up on yourself."
"Trust if your excitement changes- flow with it!"
"Don't forget to include fun as a factor in all decision making!"
4. Sky&Telescope.com yields the article... "What Came Before the Big Bang?"
A. "big bang - refers to the hot, dense state of matter that expanded and cooled into our observable universe- not to any notion of an absolute beginning."
B. "Andrei Linde - first person to recognize the multiverse.
C. "From the perspective of our bubble, or pocket universe as some call it... the inflating universe was busy giving rise to other bubble universes long before ours came..."