Update for January 17th, 2020
So, how am I going to describe the ramifications and effects of the Course In Miracle's 365 meditations. . .
At this stage, I can sense that things have changed profoundly. First, my state of inner-deep-peace is much stronger than before the year of meditations.
Secondly, it's like you are in a higher perception of love from moment to moment and you choose this Love-Perception from moment to moment. Understanding this love power is key, but the word "Love" can become so generic. It really is an experience and I'm not sure just speaking about the experience does it justice- you really have to get hand son and meditate.
Thirdly, I do add in other meditaitonal teachings from other Spiritualists to mix it up. Adding in Brad Johnson's techniques or Natalie Glasson meditations.
Currently reading books like: "The Map to the Unaltered Soul" by Tina Louise Spalding, "The book of Freedom" by Paul Selig, and "The Convoluted Universe - book 4" by Dolores Cannon.
Writings and Reviews:
Update for January 2nd, 2020
1. I completed the 365 meditations of a Course in Miracles. :)
2. Tina Louise Spalding's Channelings on youtube helped me stick to the lessons in the book.
3. I thought more people would of accomplished ACIM since it's been around since the 1970s-1980s-, and there is the "New Thought Movement" with Science of Mind and Unity Centers (which I attended as a Child), but Tina's Channelings hint that only a small group of people have successfully gotten through the years meditations.
4. I suppose I can't conclude this entry without a Course in Miracles Quote...
"Lesson 132 - "I loose the world from all I thought it was."
Love and Best Wishes on Your Journey towards opening your heart to love!... Z-C-J :)
October 17th, 2019
Well, it's been awhile since my last entry... Since the last post, I have done 100 more Course In Miracles Lessons and many meditations. I'm still following Tina Louise Spalding's, ACIM video's. I'm looking at several other books and videos as well. To say there is a large amount of Spiritual content coming through on the internet is an understatement.
With that said, one may want to remember, it's not the quantity of content you look at, but the quality of your experience. Are you raising your frequency? Are you raising your vibration? Are you happier? Are you feeling better? In my opinion, so far, Course In Miracles is one of the simplest tools to help you on your Spiritual path. (Note: It is not the only tool that works!) Further, it is said that you can add ACIM along side any religion, philosophy, or belief. Course In Miracles, is said to do things like: cure depression, heal yourself and others, and cure any sickness. If that doesn't peak your interest to read the book, I don't know what will. . .
Currently: I made it to Lesson 289: "The Past Is Over, It Can Touch Me Not!". This is one of those more challenging concepts, similar to Lesson 68: "Love Has No Grievances.". . . It needs time to marinate.
More concepts coming through from ACIM:
1. Now Embracing: [" Quite Eyes "] ... [" A mind at peace. "]
2. Now Embracing: [" Christ Vision "] --- [" Seeing Only happiness. "] --- [" Seeing a World Forgiven. "]
Happy Reading! :)